Assistant Store Manager
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 927251
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: WA - Morley, WA - Perth City
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Become part of our transformation journey, and we’ll help you write your own future.
- Position based in Western Australia
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Business critical role, operating the store to deliver financial performance
Internally known as Retail Manager, Myer has an opportunity for an experienced and passionate leader to join the team in WA. Reporting to the Store Manager, the purpose of this position is to operate the store to deliver financial performance. Through effective prioritisation and organisation, the Retail Manager sets the tone and framework for the day-to-day activities of the store team.
About the role:
- Effectively execute the store plan and manage daily activities, evaluating and adapting tactics as needed to drive financial performance
- Drive and deliver positive customer experiences and drive the stores financial performance, with particular focus on optimising productivity of space, merchandise and people
- Drive a high performance, customer-focused service & selling culture in line with the Myer values
- Lead, empower, coach and develop your leadership team to realise their potential and build organisational capability
- Leadership experience in a similar role is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and lead a large team to achieve results
- Advanced computer skills, with the ability to analyse data to highlight opportunities
- Highly developed people management skills
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time