Job no: 927375
Work type: Casual, Permanent / Part time
Location: VIC - Melbourne City
Categories: Myer Stores - Retail
Inspire others to look and feel their best
An Australian icon with a proud heritage and an exciting future, Myer has embarked on an energetic revitalisation strategy to create an unmatched world-class shopping experience for our customers. With a refreshed focus on inviting customers to have fun, be adventurous and try something new, it's an exciting time to join us and be part of The New Myer.
- Position based at our Myer Melbourne City
- Part Time and Casual opportunities available
- Looking for menswear stylists for formal and contemporary designers
Become a true ambassador for the Myer brand by providing an elevated personalised service based on a genuine understanding of our customer's needs and wants. You will strive to exceed our customer expectations by tailoring solutions using both our product and services to make their shopping experience a memorable one.
As a Myer Fashion Consultant, you will operate from a premium fitting room environment. Here you will be confident, open and engaging, respectful and trusted in order to build rapport with your customers to offer solutions for all their fashion needs. You recognise that providing exceptional customer service will result in sales success for you and your store.
You're up-to-date with emerging trends and understand how to apply the latest looks and styles curated from our extensive range of fashion brands in both Men's and Women's Apparel, Footwear and Accessories. You will apply a professional approach, balancing multiple customers at any one time, as well as maintaining the fitting room environment.
With your commitment to fashion and styling, your sophisticated sense of brand connection and impeccable garment and fabric knowledge, you will be sought out by our customers again and again.
- Previous boutique retail and styling experience
- Strong and confident in your selling skill ability
- Very strong fashion knowledge and expertise
- Aware of celebrity style, key fashion bloggers and key influencers
- High energy and sense of urgency
- Social media and tech savvy
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Generous Team Member discounts and offers
- Opportunity for career growth
Join Myer, Australia's favourite and largest department store today – Apply Now!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time