Field Manager - Myer Exclusive Brands
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 927486
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: WA - Regional Office (Perth)
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Become part of our transformation journey, and we’ll help you write your own future.
- An exciting opportunity to be a part of the New Myer Transformation Journey
- Based at the Myer Perth Regional Office, with five days per week in the Myer stores supporting the teams and driving sales
- Drive Myer Exclusive Brand sales within the WA region
Reporting to the General Manager – Stores, the primary purpose of this role is to successfully execute the Myer Exclusive Brands (MEB) Masterbrand strategy for brands such as Basque, Piper and Blaq.
About the role:
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with MEB brand experts, stores and merchandise teams through clear communication channels
- Develop brand experts by providing consistent and regular feedback and coaching on delivering best practice in service and selling
- Act as an ambassador for the execution of the MEB Masterbrand strategy
- Develop and drive sales, productivity and profit results for aligned brands in selected stores through effective collaboration
- Ensure the effective execution of visual merchandise, product and category strategies
- A sense of accountability
- Demonstrated leadership experience from a retail management role
- A demonstrated, results-driven approach
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for retail and customer service
- Generous Team Member discounts
- Monthly Clothing Allowance
- Learn new skills and develop your existing capabilities
- Opportunities for growth and development within an evolving business
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time