Job no: 927503
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Location: VIC - Doncaster
Categories: Myer Stores - Retail
TEAM LEADER vacancy at Myer DONCASTER
Myer is an iconic fashion retailer with a proud heritage and an exciting future. Our shared vision is to bring the love of shopping to life! We pride ourselves on having a positive team environment where our team members feel a strong sense of belonging.
Myer Doncaster is looking for an experienced Team Leader to join their Electrical team in a Part Time role for 32 hours per week.
Reporting to the Electrical Retail Manager, the successful candidate will posses the following:
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills,
- Ability to lead, coach and develop team members under limited supervision
- Capacity to share your sales and product knowledge
- Ability to cultivate and promote a selling culture with a customer-centric approach to achieve KPI's
- A confident and enthusiastic attitude, a passion for retail and selling.
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience
- Prior retail sales experience - selling Apple and Electrical products
- Outstanding customer service and selling skills
- Strong work ethic and assertive nature
- Excellent time management skills, able to multi-task and prioritise
- A willingness to grow and learn with the company
With the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, exciting retail environment that is often demanding, you will be a confident and motivated individual with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
If you fit the above criteria - don't let this opportunity pass you by!
Click on the "Apply" button below to express your interest!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
AUS Eastern Standard Time