Senior Manager, Loyalty & Direct Marketing
Job no: 927738
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: VIC - Support Office (Docklands)
Categories: Myer - Marketing
Senior Manager- Loyalty & Direct Marketing
An Australian icon with a proud heritage and an exciting future, MYER has started a five-year journey towards ‘New MYER’ to transform and revitalise Australia’s most-loved retailer. With a refreshed focus on inviting customers to have fun, be adventurous and try something new, it's an exciting time to join us and be part of a programme focused on bringing the love of shopping to life.
- An exciting, new role in the team with a focus on transforming Myer’s direct marketing activity
- A high profile role with real investment from all areas across the business
- Leadership role with the opportunity to grow and develop a team of talented and capable individuals
About the role
- As the leader in this space, you will be responsible for leading a team of direct marketing experts and specialists to drive direct marketing revenue and to deliver strong returns for the business, whilst delivering substantial value to Myer One Loyalty members
- A focus on leading the development, execution and optimisation of the program strategy and plan for Member Value Program (retention) and Member Acquisition Program
- You will create data driven, direct marketing activities to grow incremental sales, member LT value and member earn. This will include designing and implementing a successful plan and contact strategy, delivering targeted campaigns and offers, across multiple segments, across a variety of channels, to key commercial outcomes and business objectives.
- Effective management of budget and resources including planning and management of allocated budget and effective management of suppliers and vendors to ensure performance and value for money
- You will also utilise insights and leverage loyalty team analytics capability to drive world class data driven marketing activity for the business
- A direct marketing specialist with comprehensive knowledge of loyalty, direct and digital marketing practices
- A strategic focus with the ability to work collaboratively across projects, teams, departments and organisational functions
- Experience in campaign automation, customer lifecycle management and in specifying and leveraging statistical or computational models to improve campaign performance outcomes
- A customer first approach with a strong understanding of customer databases and/or complex data sets
- A commercial eye with the ability to spot business opportunities and to run with it
- A people leader, who effectively coaches and mentors a team to success
Benefits include a supportive leadership team, a great sense of job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic. This is a real opportunity to transform a key area within Myer. This role is a critical platform for career development.
To register your interest, APPLY NOW.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now
Powered by PageUp