Clarins Counter Manager and Clarins Beauty Advisor
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 927790
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Location: VIC - Melbourne City
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Become part of our transformation journey, and we’ll help you write your own future.
- Counter Manager position, Myer Melbourne City, permanent part time, 36 hours per week
- Beauty Advisor position, Myer Southland, casual
Your role is at the forefront of driving ‘New Myer’ by creating wonderful experiences for our customers through exceptional
sales and service delivery.
- Deliver targets by providing exceptional customer experiences that exceeds expectations
- Maintain and demonstrate extensive product knowledge
- Maintain superior and efficient operating standards
- Represent and advocate for Myer to generate customer loyalty and maintain strong client base
- Seeks to determine and meet customer needs in every way by recommending additional services
- Passionate about all things Beauty and Cosmetics
- Confident and skilled in Makeup application and Skincare
- Flexibility and availability with needs of the business
- Prior experience in the Beauty Industry
- Ability to manage and chase KPIs
- Outstanding customer service and selling skills
Benefit to you
- Team member discount
- Career growth and succession opportunities
- Access to a number of social and community programs including volunteer leave and lifestyle leave
- Corporate Partner Discounts (Medibank, KX Pilates)
- Inspirational People Awards
- Our values and culture
If Beauty in all forms is part of your DNA, then we want you on our team – Apply Now!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time