Inspire others through fashion and impeccable service
An Australian icon with a proud heritage and an exciting future, Myer has embarked on an energetic revitalisation strategy to create an unmatched world-class shopping experience for our customers. With a refreshed focus on inviting customers to have fun, be adventurous and try something new, it's an exciting time to join us and be part of The New Myer.
- Position based at our Melbourne City store
- Full time, 38 hours per week opportunity (12 month maternity leave contract)
- Become a true ambassador for the Myer brand by providing impeccable and personalised service that exceeds your client’s expectations every single time.
We are seeking confident, charismatic fashion experts to join our team as Personal Shoppers. You will initiate new relationships and build ongoing relationships with your clients due to your ability to develop a true understanding and genuine connection with each client and tailor your approach.
As a Myer Personal Shopper, you will be confident, sociable and social media savvy – you're up-to-date with emerging trends and understand how to apply the latest looks and styles to complement our diverse customer base. You will apply a discreet and professional approach to balancing high-end service and sales, and appreciate the intricate link between the two.
With your commitment to fashion and styling, your sophisticated sense of brand connection and impeccable garment and fabric knowledge, you will be sought out by our customers. You will build and maintain a solid client base of loyal client’s and draw upon commercial skills to seek new business development and networking opportunities.
The skills we are looking for:
- Previous Styling experience is highly sought after
- Previous experience in a boutique environment (essential)
- Astute commercial focus to drive customer acquisition and loyalty
- Ability to achieve sales targets and delivery strong results (essential)
- Qualified as a Stylist or have studied Fashion (desired)
- Passionate about retail and fashion
- Have an existing client base that you could bring to role (desired)
- Recognised for your individual sense of style
- Tech and social media savvy (essential)
- Someone who inspires others to look and feel their best
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
What we offer:
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Generous Team Member discounts and offers
- Opportunity for career growth
- Training and development
Join Myer, Australia's favourite department store today – APPLY NOW