Category Buyer - Kitchen/Cooks & Travel
Job no: 927888
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: VIC - Support Office (Docklands)
Categories: Myer - Merchandise (Buying)
Buyer- Kitchen/Cooks & Travel
An Australian icon with a proud heritage and an exciting future, Myer has embarked on an energetic revitalisation strategy to create an unmatched world-class shopping experience for our customers. With a refreshed focus on inviting customers to have fun, be adventurous and try something new, it's an exciting time to join us and be part of The New Myer.
- Be responsible for developing the strategy for one of Myers key areas within homewares
- Be a part of a major growth area within the business and have fun developing the range in to a commercial success for the business
- Develop your buying career within a highly talented and capable team
About the role
- Develop and deliver product strategies for each brand in the portfolio, with direct links to Myer’s overall strategy and relevant customer segments. Manage complete range selection, order placement and financial performance of the business, including budgets, price architecture and sourcing
- Dissect the current business and market and look at key growth areas and opportunities for Myer. Develop and execute buyership strategies with engagement and buy in from internal & external stakeholders
- Apply advanced negotiation skills to achieve optimal trading terms that deliver commercial targets
- An experienced buyer with a background in homewares, particularly within either kitchen/cooks and/or travel is preferred. A dynamic, strategic individual with the ability to spot new opportunities for the business within this category
- Experienced in trade marketing and strong negotiation skills
- Passionate for product with experience in ranging that demonstrates interpretation of trends into a successful product range
- A leader who inspires others and can lead by example
Benefits include a supportive leadership team, a great sense of job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic. This role is a critical platform for career development.
To register your interest, APPLY NOW.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now
Powered by PageUp