Job no: 927894
Work type: Limited Tenure
Location: NSW - Hornsby
Categories: Myer Stores - Retail
Build your Management career with Myer
Myer is one of Australia’s most loved retailers that is on an exciting transformational journey. Come and join us at this exciting time. Start your management career with an iconic retailer and grow within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Two positions based at the Myer Hornsby store
- Part time, Limited Tenure positions (30 hours per week)
- Opportunities in Womens' Business and Homewares, to deliver a strong customer focused experience in a vibrant and fast paced environment
Reporting to the Sales Manager, your highly developed communication skills, ability to coach and develop team members under limited supervision, in conjunction with your capacity to share your sales knowledge will prove your success in this position.
We are looking for passionate and natural leaders that are passionate about our customers, passionate about engaging and motivating a team and are passionate about driving a positive team culture.
The skills we are looking for:
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience
- Prior retail sales experience is essential for this hands on position
- Outstanding customer service and selling skills
- The ability to show initiative and a strong work ethic
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional ability to multi task and prioritise
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve business objectives and outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A willingness to grow and learn with the company
- A passion for retail and selling
As part of the Leadership team within the store, you will have access to development and leadership programs that will help develop your skills within retail. Other benefits include generous team member discounts and offers.
Don't let this opportunity pass you by. To register your interest, APPLY NOW.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time