Job no: 927895
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: NSW - Liverpool
Categories: Myer Stores - Management
Become a true ambassador for the Myer brand, by providing exceptional customer service and inspiring our people to bring the love of shopping to life!
- Located at our Liverpool store
- Full time, permanent opportunity
- Critical opportunity to manage the daily activities of your team to deliver customer service experiences that drives profitable sales
Myer Liverpool has an opportunity for an experienced Sales Manager to efficiently manage the operational aspects of their business, and empower their team by ensuring that sales generation is a priority in the store.
About the role:
- Optimise the productivity of the team by leveraging workforce management, to ensure the right people, in the right place, in the right quantity at the right time
- Drive high performance, customer focused service and selling culture using regular communication, feedback and recognition
- Lead, empower, coach and develop your team to realise their potential and deliver best practice service and selling
- Maximise time spent on the sales floor to manage the business, understand the Myer customer, coach the team and embed new ways of operating
The skills we are looking for include:
- Demonstrated advanced level of leadership experience
- Strong level of accountability with a strong focus on results
- Advanced customer service skills
- A demonstrated passion for Myer, retail and fashion
- Demonstrated experience working effectively within a team environment, with a focus on people
- A hands-on approach to working and managing the team
- Using your self-driven & motivated working style, you will have the ability to empower your team to deliver exceptional customer service that drives financial performance
Benefits include opportunities for career development, generous Team Member discounts and being a part of a supportive team.
To register your interest, please click on the "Apply" button below.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
AUS Eastern Daylight Time