Job no: 927897
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Location: VIC - Werribee
Categories: Myer Stores - Beauty
Myer is an iconic fashion retailer with a proud heritage and an exciting future. Our shared vision is to bring the love of shopping to life! We pride ourselves on having a positive team environment where our team members feel a strong sense of belonging.
Myer Werribee is seeking an experienced and passionate Counter Manager to lead the Napoleon team of makeup experts, while inspiring employees and customers alike, sharing your creativity with the latest trends.
This is a part-time role for 30 hours a week and would suit someone who can develop a strong and dynamic customer experience, is self-motivated and can lead by example.
- Previous management experience
- Background in customer service
- Experience in managing sales budgets
- Industry qualification and/or experience
- Achievable incentive schemes, generous discounts, product allowances, commission and a company uniform
- Ongoing training with Myer and the Napoleon Academy, learning from some of the best in the industry
- Ample room for advancement
- Represent one of the fastest growing beauty brands
- Career opportunities with two iconic Australians
Innovative, inspiring and always on trend, we are constantly on the lookout for vibrant and passionate team members who will embrace and enhance our business.
If you thrive on results and the successes that this industry can bring, have a passion for what you do and are looking for the next step in your career, then please submit an application today.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Cen. Australia Daylight Time