Online Trading Manager - Beauty
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 928035
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: VIC - Support Office (Docklands)
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Become part of our transformation journey, and we’ll help you write your own future.
- Myer’s online team is growing! We are looking for an Online Trading superstar to focus on our beauty category
- Opportunity to drive growth across one of the key areas in the business
- Docklands based opportunity
About the role
- A business critical role, taking ownership of beauty and driving a strong commercial result through our website and digital channels
- Working closely with our Merchandise, Marketing, IT and Online teams you will pro-actively identify opportunities to increase the financial performance this category
- Accountable for sales, profit and conversation rate of beauty online
- Look for incremental growth opportunities and work back with the relevant teams to unlock them
- Detailed understanding of the customer funnel through use of Google Analytics and continuous optimisation through A/B testing. Details understanding of onsite search behaviour and relevant optimisation
- Supply detailed insights on a regular basis about the category performance and make data-driven decisions to continuously optimise and grow
- Experienced in eCommerce merchandising or trading, ideally in the retail sector and with P&L responsibility
- A passion for eCommerce and user experience
- Strong experience with web analytics, ideally Google Analytics
- Experience with A/B testing is advantageous
- A great communication and collaborator with the ability to forge relationships at all levels across all areas of the business
- A leader who coaches and mentors a high performing team to success
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time