Sales Force Marketing Cloud Campaign Developer
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 928075
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: VIC - Support Office (Docklands)
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Become part of our transformation journey, and we’ll help you write your own future.
- An exciting, new role in the team with a focus on supporting the transformation of Myer’s loyalty and direct marketing activity
- A high profile role with real investment from all areas across the business
- Docklands based opportunity
About the role
- Building and executing campaigns in Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) to grow the value of the extensive customer database, including within the communications.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure consistency with customer communications through Email Studio and mapping customer journeys across the CRM using Journey Builder
- Support the development of data driven, direct marketing activities to grow incremental sales, member lifetime value and member earn
- Perform key analysis and monitoring campaign performances to support development and maintenance of the direct marketing strategy to create constant improvements
- Drive the transformation of marketing through technology that facilitates automation, measurement and attribution
- A marketing, CRM, campaign management specialist with salesforce marketing cloud (ExactTarget) is essential
- Technical experience and knowledge in building journeys in SFMC journey builder and HTML coding
- A/B testing strategies, SQL, HTML, CSS and AMPScript preferred
- Hands-on experience in projects involving marketing cloud apps like Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Cloud Pages, Mobile Connect, Email Studio, Contact Builder etc.
- Extensive stakeholder management experience with evidence of working in a collaborative environment
- A great communication and leader. Team management experience preferred but not essential
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time