Analysis & Planning Manager - Hosiery & Sleepwear
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 928145
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: VIC - Support Office (Docklands)
It is an exciting time to join Myer in planning! Myer has launched a new Oracle merchandise planning system across the business to ensure we are leading the way in Australian retail. We have also made sure there are great development opportunities within the team through clear development and succession plans which are now in place. Thinking about taking that next step in your planning career? Join us today!
- Responsibility for trading Myer’s hosiery & sleepwear division
- High impact role which will optimise inventory and profit outcomes
About the role
- Full ownership of trading the hosiery and sleepwear business for Myer
- Through effective collaboration with the Buying team, you will deliver a compelling and profitable customer offer which drives the Myer merchandise strategy.
- Planning and analysis including: in-season and post season analysis; monitoring stock health; in-season reporting, trading and analysis for the business.
- Lead a team to high performance through regular and effective coaching, feedback, mentoring and training development activities
- A solid background in merchandise planning at management level with a good understanding of retail/apparel ideally with experience lingerie, hosiery or sleepwear
- Experience in leading a successful team to achieve business results
- Excellent communicator with the ability to forge strong relationships with various stakeholders across the business
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time