Print Designer - Youth & Womenswear
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 928181
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: VIC - Support Office (Docklands)
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Become part of our transformation journey, and we’ll help you write your own future.
- Covers the important design for Myer's Exclusive Brands
- Located at the Myer National Support Office in Docklands
- Full time, permanent opportunity
Join a busy creative team creating original print artwork and graphics across Youth and Womenswear Myer Exclusive Brands.
About the role:
- Design original print artwork and graphics in response to briefs delivered by Design and Buying teams.
- Create artwork specs for offshore vendors ensuring artwork is clearly communicated and executed.
- Work with Production and Design counterparts in reviewing and commenting on strike-offs and submits.
- Work collaboratively with Design and Buying teams in creating and evolving brand handwriting through print and graphic direction.
- Bring your print and graphic expertise to the table in delivering trend right and brand appropriate artwork.
- Work in a fast pace, dynamic team creating original content for the Myer Exclusive Brands
- You will have a Degree in Fashion Design and or Textiles, with demonstrated skills in pattern making, specs and garment technology
- Time management and attention to detail will be critical to your success in this role
- You will have a strong understanding of fashion trends and brands
- Proficiency in Adobe CS5, including Photoshop, Illustrator & In Design is essential
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership team
- A great sense of job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
To register your interest, please APPLY NOW!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time