Distribution Centre Team Member
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 928185
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: NSW - Distribution Centre (Eastern Creek)
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Become part of our transformation journey, and we’ll help you write your own future.
- Located at our Eastern Creek Distribution Centre
- Full time opportunity
- Looking for a passionate, energetic and hard-working team member
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing various daily operational tasks within the Regional Distribution Centre.
About the role:
- Pick and pack of orders
- Manual handling of goods on sortation system
- Receiving and despatch of loads
- General housekeeping duties as required
- Maintaining a safe work environment at all times
- Prior experience in a similar environment
- Forklift licence (essential)
- Confidence in using computers and RF scanning technology
- The ability to work effectively in a team environment
- The ability to interpret and apply written and verbal instructions
- Good analytical, literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Thorough understanding of WHS policies
- Qualifications in Warehousing, Logistics or Transport field (desirable)
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Career growth and succession opportunities
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our daily operating hours.
Don’t miss this opportunity to join our team and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time