Senior Experience Designer
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 928216
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: VIC - Support Office (Docklands)
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Become part of our transformation journey, and we’ll help you write your own future.
- Be part of an innovative, talented team who are part responsible for driving Myer towards its business transformation
- An exciting opportunity to shape the way Myer interacts with its customers through omni-channel
- Great career growth and opportunity
About the role
- As the Senior Experience Designer, you will ultimately be responsible for understanding and anticipating what users need across all of Myer’s touch points. You will be the customer advocate and will inspire with prototypes of the possible. You’ll ensure that the final product surprises and delights our customers and users.
- You will lead the design (UX and UI) across the entire agile product development lifecycle with the product development teams
- Partnering closely with technology, product, and business to find elegant but practical solutions to problems
- Rapidly generating ideas and turning them into multiple concepts, sketches and prototypes to test, inspire and communicate
- You will contribute to and maintain quality standards and design systems across all of Myer’s digital touchpoints
- Also a key contributor to resourcing, estimation and design process and planning
- A specialist in all areas of customer research, problem solving, UX, creative and interactive design
- An omni channel focus, considering all channels when making decisions and recommendations to the business
- Customer centric. Relentlessly seeking new ways to improve the customer experience through UX and UI methods
- A true collaborator with the ability to forge great relationships across all levels, with all stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to respectfully influence and challenge when needed
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time