Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 929305
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: VIC - Support Office (Docklands)
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Become part of our transformation journey, and we’ll help you write your own future.
- Finance Analyst in the Merchandise Business Partnering team
- Located at the National Myer Head Office in Docklands
- Full Time, Permanent opportunity
Reporting to the Commercial Finance Manager - Merchandise, the purpose of this position to provide tailored, strategic advice and financial controls that enable the financial success of the allocated client groups across the business.
About the role:
- Prepare financial evaluations/business case proposals, as well as various budgets and forecasts
- Assist the merchandise team to provide Financial Control to key processes
- Build financial models for scenario analysis of brands
- Lead and deliver a streamlined and efficient financial process for recording all merchandise income and spend
- Develop and produce timely, meaningful and value-adding analyses
- Prepare Post Implementation Analysis on implemented projects to evaluate success
- Partner with the Merchandise Senior leaders on strategic initiatives
- Support the Merchandise Business Partnering Team where required
- CA / CPA Qualification
- Retail industry or FMCG experience
- Strong understanding of MS Excel
- Sound knowledge of accounting standards, both from a technical perspective, but also in their practical implementation
- Excellent communicator with the ability to forge strong relationships with various stakeholders across the business
- Strong organisational skills to manage conflicting and changing priorities
Benefits to you:
- Friendly and supportive team environment
- Team member discounts on all Myer products
- Volunteer leave, parental leave and lifestyle leave available
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore a great career path at Myer.
To register your interest, APPLY NOW.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time