Chanel Counter Manager
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 929321
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Location: VIC - Chadstone
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Become part of our transformation journey, and we’ll help you write your own future.
- Position based at Myer Chadstone
- Permanent part time position, 36 hours per week
- Mentor and develop a team working to achieve great results
Myer Chadstone has an opportunity for an experienced and passionate leader to join the Flagship Chanel team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the purpose of this position is to lead and develop a committed team to achieve consistently great results.
About the role:
- Set and deliver targets by providing exceptional customer experiences
- Meet customer needs in every way by recommending additional services
- Represent and advocate for Myer to generate customer loyalty and maintain strong client base
- Superior and efficient operating standards
- Demonstrate extensive product knowledge
- A strong leader who is passionate about all things beauty and cosmetics
- A professional with great communication and people skills
- Confident and skilled at Makeup application and Skin care
- Inspirational customer service and selling skills
- Completed a certificate IV or Diploma in Beauty
- Previous Counter Manager experience for a Luxuary Brand essential
- Financial accumen to work to budgets and effectively plan weekly rosters
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer. APPLY NOW!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time