Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 929423
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: VIC - Support Office (Docklands)
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Become part of our transformation journey, and we’ll help you write your own future.
- Develop and implement the strategic direction and management of the core analytics function at Myer
- Lead and develop a team and drive results through analytics
- Huge scope and exposure across all areas of the business. Key leadership role.
About the role
- Develop and implement the strategic roadmap and lead the execution of the core analytics strategy to empower the business to make informed data driven decisions, including managing key stakeholders across the business to ensure Data & Analytics are underpinning business decisions
- Manage the pipeline of analytics and modelling work to ensure delivery within timeframes, based on strategic priority for the business
- Build and refine models which produce robust and actionable insights and business results
- Translate and communicate data and trends into actionable insights across the business, enabling the business to make strategic decisions based on data
- Ensure agility, correct processes and quality assurance across the analytics and insights
- Support, develop and lead the team to success ensuring the team are supported and are reaching their potential. Regular feedback, coaching and development guidance provided.
- Highly developed knowledge, understanding and application of analytics
- Experienced in working with transactional databases, statistical concepts such as multivariate analysis and using them as necessary to answer business questions, analytical techniques such as segmentation, predictive model building an their application to improve targeting and optimising
- Experienced in working in complex, multi-stakeholder environments
- Experience in leading and mentoring teams of data scientists of analysts
- Very strong analytical, statistical and modelling skills with experience manipulating and ‘making sense’ of big data from disparate systems
- Experience with SQL is essential. Advanced working knowledge of analytical platforms such as SAS, Python is beneficial
- Can lead and mentor a team to success
- Can effectively collaborate with other areas of the business and communicates with influence
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time