Team Leader - Service and Selling
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 929434
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Location: NSW - Warringah
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Become part of our transformation journey, and we’ll help you write your own future.
- Located at our Warringah store
- Part Time opportunity (35 hours per week)
- Multiple opportunities available across our Footwear/Accessories and Women's apparel
About the role:
Our Team Leaders at Myer play an important role in supporting Sales Managers to drive sales by optimising service delivery in their allocated department.
A Team Leader will use their highly developed communication skills, ability to coach and develop team members under limited supervision, in conjunction with their capacity to share sales knowledge.
We are looking for natural leaders that are passionate about our customers, engaging and motivating a team as well as driving a positive team culture. In this Part Time role, you are a team member acting in the duties of a Team Leader.
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience is essential
- Prior retail sales experience is essential for this hands on position
- Outstanding customer service and selling skills
- The ability to show initiative and a strong work ethic
- Excellent time management skills
- Exceptional ability to multi task and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A willingness to grow and learn with the company
- A passion for retail and selling
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours.
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time