Beauty opportunities at MYER Chatswood
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 929483
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Location: NSW - Chatswood
- Surprise + excite + meet customers needs with your expertise
- MYER bring the love of shopping to life with our Transformation Project
- Generous team member perks + discounts + career opps
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Become part of our transformation journey, and we’ll help you write your own future.
About the role
Your role is at the forefront of driving ‘New Myer’ by creating wonderful experiences for our customers through exceptional
sales and service delivery.
- Deliver targets by providing exceptional customer experiences that are seamless, efficient, and exceeds expectations
- Maintain and demonstrate extensive product knowledge
- Maintain superior and efficient operating standards
- Represent and advocate for Myer to generate customer loyalty and maintain strong client base
- Seeks to determine and meet customer needs in every way by recommending additional services
Skills & Experience
- Is confident and skilled at Make-up application or Skin care
- Understands products within your beauty brand + can clearly and effectively communicate product features and benefits
- Demonstrates experience and understanding of the retail beauty industry
- Has a flexible, open minded approach to achieving own objectives whilst supporting the achievement of others
- Can have productive and focused dialogue with the customer to identify appropriate solutions/products
- Identifies and consistently meets customer needs – goes above and beyond to say ‘Yes” to the customer
Benefits of working at Myer
- Fantastic training and development opportunities – both formal and on the job
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- Access to a number of social and community programs including volunteer leave and lifestyle leave
- Work in a diverse workforce with family values
If Beauty in all forms is part of your DNA, then we want you on our team –Apply Now!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time