Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 931044
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we work to ensure that the loves and interests of our people match the role in which they work. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- Join a truly customer first business, committed to continually growing and evolving the digital strategy and product roadmap in support of great customer outcomes.
- Take part in an opportunity that has the scope to influence and improve the lives and experience of all our employees and customers.
You will get to
- Support teams that solve complex problems and build first class applications.
- Work with self-organising agile teams, improving team effectiveness to deliver high-quality user and customer experiences.
- Support a quality and value approach in all things.
- Play an active role in building and supporting a cross functional product organisation at scale.
- Learn new stuff, have fun, and grow your career.
About the role
- Coach/mentor the team and business on using Lean/Agile practices.
- Support Product Ownership, with particular focus on the health of the Product backlog.
- Ensure delivery and team health risks are actively surfaced, communicated, and that mitigation strategies are in places.
- Foster a positive team culture through clarity of good behaviours; where collaboration and innovation are built into the operating model.
- Facilitate discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution within the team and with stakeholders.
- Assist with the teams internal and external communication, improving transparency and radiating information.
- Maintain and share team health metrics, as required.
- Ensure delivery and team health risks are actively identified, communicated, and that mitigation strategies are in places.
- An experienced Scrum Master / Agile Facilitator with a track record of establishing engaged, productive, and purposeful teams.
- An agilest with a clear history of learning, doing, and sharing within the Agile community, and a plan for continued self-improvement.
- A servant leader that understands the value of both success and failure, and how to harness this value for the future.
- Have a strong desire to work in a team of other Scrum Masters / Agile Facilitators to raise the Agile fluency of the overall organisation.
Benefit to you
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities across the business
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time