Menswear Team Leader
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 931185
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
Do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work? Apply now!
- Located at our Myer Albury store
- Full-time opportunity
- Join our Menswear team
Myer Albury has an opportunity for an experienced and passionate team leader to join the menswear department. Myer people are flexible, dedicated and adaptable. From our customers to the teams that serve them, people are our number one priority.
About the role:
Our Team Leaders at Myer play an important role in supporting Customer Service Managers to drive sales by optimising service delivery in their allocated department. A Myer Team Leader position is equivalent to a small store/boutique manager level role.
A Team Leader will use their highly developed communication skills to coach and develop team members under limited supervision in conjunction with their capacity to share sales knowledge.
We are looking for leaders that are passionate about our customers and driving a positive team culture. You will be working with the full suite of menswear - from the youth department, casual wear, through to suiting and footwear.
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience is essential
- Prior retail sales experience (menswear) is essential for this hands on position
- Outstanding customer service and selling skills
- The ability to show initiative and a strong work ethic
- Excellent time management skills with exceptional ability to multi task and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with a willingness to grow and learn with the company
- A passion for retail and selling
- Career growth and succession opportunities
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours.
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time