Retail Team Leaders - Myer Warringah
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933220
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Myer people are passionate, dedicated, adaptable and not afraid to have a bit of fun. From our customers to the teams that serve them, people are our number one priority.
If you're looking for a diverse team driven by strong, approachable leaders in a fun and dynamic environment, this could be the role for you!
- Team Leader in our Warringah store
- Prime location: Sydney’s upper north shore, Brookvale
- Part-time opportunity: 35 hours/week
What does a Myer Team Leader do?
Equivalent to a boutique store Assistant Manager, our Team Leaders play an important role supporting Customer Service Managers to optimise in-store experiences. You will coach and develop team members, share sales knowledge and provide a superior level of service within your allocated department.
You will engage and empower your team, driving a positive culture. You set the example and ensure our customers come first.
What will you need to succeed?
- Supervisory and/or people leadership experience is essential
- Retail sales experience with outstanding customer service and selling skills
- Experience in Fashion, Homewares, Small Appliances or Electrical Goods will be seen favourably
- Initiative and strong work ethic – a passion for retail!
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- A great range of discounts and Myer team member exclusive offers
- Career development and progression
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition and Inspirational People Awards
- Click here for more!
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including weekends and peak trading times.
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time