Job no: 933220
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- Located at our Warringah store
- Part-time opportunities: 35 hours/week
- A Team Leader at Myer is equivalent to a Senior Sales Assistant or boutique store Assistant Manager
Myer Warringah, located in Sydney's upper north shore, has opportunities for experienced and passionate leaders to join the team. Myer people are flexible, dedicated and adaptable. From our customers to the teams that serve them, people are our number one priority.
Team Leader opportunities available in the following departments:
- Homewares & Small Appliances (including Click & Collect)
- Entertainment & Electrical
About the role:
Our Team Leaders at Myer play an important role in supporting Customer Service Managers to drive sales by optimising service delivery in their allocated department.
A Team Leader will use their highly developed communication skills, ability to coach and develop team members under limited supervision, in conjunction with their capacity to share sales knowledge.
We are looking for natural leaders that are passionate about our customers, engaging and motivating a team as well as driving a positive team culture. This role will suit someone with boutique store management experience.
- Previous supervisory and/or management experience is essential
- Prior retail sales experience is essential for this hands on position
- Outstanding customer service and selling skills
- The ability to show initiative and a strong work ethic
- Excellent time management skills with the exceptional ability to multi task and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude with a willingness to grow and learn with the company
- A passion for retail and selling.
- Career growth and succession opportunities
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards.
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours.
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time