Job no: 933263
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
• Position based at Myer Chadstone
• Permanent part time position, 28 hours per week
• We are looking for passionate beauty experts with outstanding customer service
Myer Chadstone has an opportunity for a beauty expert to join the team. Reporting to the Counter Manager, the purpose of this position is to provide exceptional experiences and services to our customers.
About the role:
• Meet customer needs in every way by recommending additional services
• Represent and advocate for Myer to generate customer loyalty and maintain strong client base
• Superior and efficient operating standards
• Demonstrate extensive product knowledge
• Passionate about all things beauty and cosmetics
• A professional with great communication and people skills
• Fragrance background desired but not essential
• Inspirational customer service and selling skills
• Completed a certificate IV or Diploma in Beauty
Benefit to you:
• Team member discount
• Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
• Service Recognition
• Inspirational People Awards
• Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer. APPLY NOW!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time