Job no: 933308
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- Located at the Wagga Wagga store
- Full-time opportunity – 38 hours per week
- A Customer Service Manager at Myer is equivalent to that of a Department Manager
Myer Wagga has an opportunity for an experienced and passionate leader to join the team. Myer people are flexible, dedicated and adaptable. From our customers to the teams that serve them, people are our number one priority.
Reporting to the Assistant Store Manager, the Customer Service Manager efficiently manages the operational aspects of the business and effectively empowers the team to deliver customer service experiences that drive profitable sales.
About the Role:
As a member of the store leadership team, you will be responsible for providing daily coaching, development and creating a positive culture of ownership within the selling floor team and peers. With the ability to thrive in an environment that is often demanding, our leaders must be confident, motivated individuals with exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills.
A Customer Service Manager inspires others by setting and clearly communicating strategy, to drive team members to achieve personal and team objectives. You will have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and provide innovation and entrepreneurial experience to the business.
- Management experience in a retail environment (5+ years’ experience preferred)
- Experience leading a large team of 10+ staff
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to achieve business outcomes
- Strong customer service skills
- Merchandising skills and experience
- Lateral problem solving and decision making skills
- Performance management experience
- Career growth and succession opportunities
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours. Customer Service Managers are part of the Store Management Team and are required to work the management roster.
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore a great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.