Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933329
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work? Apply today!
- Located at our Ballarat store
- Part-time opportunity (30hrs/week)
Myer Ballarat has an opportunity for an experienced Visual Merchandiser to support the store in the creation of engaging visual display points that excite and inspire our customers.
About the role:
- Execute in store visual merchandising to engage our customers
- Maintain visual merchandise materials and daily housekeeping duties as required
- Develop and coach store team members to deliver exceptional merchandising standards
- Thoroughly understand and implement style guides and effectively apply product knowledge to VM decisions and designs
- Strong Visual Merchandise experience and skills essential
- The ability to implement an array of innovative and effective displays in line with the brand strategy
- Initiative and the ability to work autonomously
- A demonstrated passion about product and retail
- Visual Merchandising qualification will be highly regarded
Benefits to you:
- Team member discount
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time