Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933358
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- Provide inspiring and high quality creative solutions to support the business through its Omni-channel journey
- Career development and progression available
- Great location in our Docklands based Support Office
About the role:
- Develop packaging and labelling Style Guides in line with the overall company brand strategy
- Develop packaging and labelling finished art for individual product requirements based on the style guide
- Manage the packaging and labelling artwork deadline schedule to ensure product deliveries are met to drive commercial success
- Brand guardians ensuring all touch points are protected and are in line with the creative vision/guide
- Manage time across multiple projects to deliver results on time, whilst providing detailed and quality feedback throughout projects
- Manage positive and productive relationships with suppliers, store teams and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience delivering creative and inspirational design solutions
- Tertiary education in graphic/web design advantageous
- Advanced skills in Mac OS using Adobe CC in Photoshop, Illustrator and/or InDesign,
- High expertise in Microsoft applications, typographic skills and image re-touching
- Excellent organisational, communication, written and presentation skills
- An eye for exceptionally fine detail when preparing finished art including font management, deadlines and knowledge of various print processes
- A good understanding of brand and marketing strategy
- Capability in presenting and articulating ideas and accepting constructive feedback and alternate perspectives
Benefits to you:
- Invitations to sample sales
- Generous team member discounts on all Myer products
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Career growth and succession opportunities
- Reward and Recognition Programs
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time