Digital Design Manager
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933408
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- An exciting opportunity to lead the design of creative elements across the e-commerce site
- Great location based in our Docklands Support Office
About the role:
- Be responsible for leading and managing our agency partner digital design and strategy team to deliver increased awareness, engagement and conversion
- Develop and maintain Myer’s digital design across the e-commerce business and ensuring creative consistency across Myer Channels and alignment to brand
- Work in partnership with Marketing and 3rd parties to execute disruptive and relevant market ideas
- Design editorial and content concepts while driving the quality of execution forward
- Collaborate with the technology team and User Experience Specialists
- A creative thinker with exceptional design skills and a proven track record of disruptive idea execution
- Comprehensive understanding of our customers and target market
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to communicate clearly
- Capability in presenting and articulating ideas, trends and insights, and accepting constructive feedback and alternate perspective
- Strong time management skills with the ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple priorities
- Ambition to excel through creative approach
- Understanding of the balance between creativity, customer and commerce
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time