Visual Merchandising Stylist
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933443
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work? This role may be for you!
- Located at our Marion store
- Part-time opportunity (30hrs/week)
Myer Marion has an opportunity for an experienced Visual Merchandiser to join the team that excites and inspires our customers with engaging visual displays. Play an integral role to the delivery of beautiful in-store experiences!
- Visual Merchandising experience essential (qualifications highly regarded)
- The ability to innovative and deliver visual merchandise displays
- A demonstrated passion for product and retail
- Demonstrated experience working effectively within a team environment
About the role:
- Execute in-store visual merchandising to create engaging visual display points
- Accurately implement style guides and effectively apply product knowledge to VM designs
- Maintain visual merchandise materials and daily housekeeping duties as required
- Support store team members to uphold exceptional VM standards
- Team member discount
- Career growth and succession opportunities
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer - APPLY NOW!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time