Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933456
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- Exiting opportunity to join our Store Development team
- Opportunity to be succession planned for future roles
- Great Docklands based location
About the role
- Maintain and provide as required accurate Floor plans / Data base
- Develop and provide direction for Space and Sales plans in line with Merchandise Strategic plan, working with project teams, Merchandise & Retail Operations
- Develop and provide direction for Space and Sales plans for New & Refurbishing Stores, working with Property, Merchandise, Finance & Design Planning
- Influence Space productivity outcomes – Future and current
- Take ownership and accountability of developing store floor plans, providing and analysing productivity data to create and implement change relating to space, sales and profit
- Work with stakeholders on new Brand rollouts and projects as well as oversee and manage the updating and maintenance of relevant store plan data
- Retail industry experience in space planning
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or lesser formal qualifications, with more in depth professional experience
- AutoCAD and planning skills & experience is desirable
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, verbal and written communication skills, including facilitation skills
- Able to proactively interact and build relationships with key stakeholders within the business
- Have a flexible, open minded approach to achieving own objectives whilst supporting the achievement of broader team objectives
- Able to manage expectations, communicate clearly and ensure that issues are escalated and managed appropriately
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time