Analysis & Planning Manager - Decorator & Christmas Trim
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933492
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- Responsibility for trading Myer’s Decorator and Christmas Trim categories
- High impact role which will optimise inventory and profit outcomes
- Great location in Docklands, close to trams, trains and great coffee!
About the role:
- Full ownership of trading the Decorator and Christmas Trim categories for Myer
- Through effective collaboration with the Buying team, you will deliver a compelling and profitable customer offer which drives the Myer merchandise strategy
- Planning and analysis including, setting a strategy, managing in-season and analysing post season; monitoring stock health; in-season reporting, trading and analysis for the business
- Lead a team to high performance through regular and effective coaching, feedback, mentoring and training development activities
- A solid background in merchandise planning at management level with a good understanding of retail/Home or Apparel is preferred
- Experience in leading a successful team to achieve business results
- Excellent communicator with the ability to forge strong relationships with various stakeholders across the business
- Highly resilient and focused
- Strong analytical skills
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership and team environment
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
- Central location, close to good transport links
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time