Job no: 933502
Work type: Casual
Myer people are passionate, dedicated, adaptable and not afraid to have a bit of fun. From our customers to the teams that serve them, people are our number one priority.
If you're looking for a diverse team driven by strong, approachable leaders in a fun and dynamic environment, this could be the role for you!
- Retail Team Member at Myer Chatswood
- Home Entertainment/Electrical department
- Casual opportunity
What does a Myer Retail Team Member do?
Our Retail Team Members bring positive attitudes, enthusiasm for Myer products and fantastic customer service skills to work every day. Primarily based on the selling floor, Retail Team Members are the face of the Myer. They create a welcoming store atmosphere and tailor their approach for each customer to deliver memorable in-store experiences.
You will be supported by professional leaders to grow your retail skills in a fun and dynamic environment. No two days will be the same, but you will always put customers first in everything you do!
What will you need to succeed?
- Retail experience with strong customer service and sales skills
- A positive, customer-centric attitude and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills to build relationships with customers and your team
- Experience in Home Entertainment/Electrical and working with KPI's will be highly advantageous
- Initiative and strong work ethic – a passion for retail!
What’s in it for you?
- Become a part of the team within Australia’s most-loved department store
- A great range of discounts and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Skill development and career progression opportunities
- Service Recognition, Inspirational People Awards, and more!
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including weekends and peak trading times with a minimum of three days availability.
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Please note: Applicants will be provided with an update/outcome in May 2019.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time