Domain Architect - Network & Security
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933510
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Become part of our transformation journey, and we’ll help you write your own future.
- Be part of an IT Architecture Consulting Services team that provides highly effective IT Solutions
- Develop, deliver and maintain domain and solution architecture standards and governance
- Permanent opportunity in a great office environment; based in our Head Office in Docklands
Part of the Information Technology team, this newly created role will see the ideal candidate working across a mix of innovation, project & support activities. Be part of a small team that care about ‘getting it done’ and ‘focusing on the outcome.’
About the role:
- Develop architecture documentation for initiatives/projects focussing on the Networking and Security architecture domain
- Lead the production of domain specific architecture material such as models, designs, patterns and solutions and ensure it is consistent & complimentary to other architecture domains.
- Maintain oversight, and signoff on intermediate and detailed design and changes to existing solution architecture as required
- Deliver and discuss domain architecture, solution architectures and recommendations to both senior Myer IT and business stakeholders
- Assist with the development of proposals for IT change and associated statements of work
- Highly knowledgeable in Network routing, switching, transforming networks, Software Defined Networks (SDN), Hybrid WAN and mobile/wireless networking
- Experience defining and evolving enterprise LAN/WAN across public/private cloud (I/P/S)aaS, data centres, edge sites and IP based unified communication solutions
- Expertise in incorporating Network Security technologies (Content Filters, NextGen Firewalls, IPS, NAC, CDN etc.) to secure network architecture
- Developed pragmatic solution architecture that incorporates elements of above Network and Security technology concepts
- Reviewed Network and Security detail designs for quality and adherence to solution architecture
- Performed governance and quality assurance during the implementation of approved Network and Security designs
- Has at least 5+ years’ experience as a Network and Security Architect
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership and team environment
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
- Central location, close to good transport links
Want to make a difference? Apply now!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time