Job no: 933543
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Myer people are passionate, dedicated, adaptable and not afraid to have a bit of fun. From our customers to the teams that serve them, people are our number one priority.
If you're looking for a diverse team driven by strong, approachable leaders in a fun and dynamic environment, this could be the role for you!
- Basque Brand Ambassador at Myer Chatswood
- Part-time opportunity: 30 hours/week
- Use your knowledge and skill to style our customers in a Myer Exclusive Brand!
What does a Myer Brand Ambassador do?
Our Brand Ambassadors know and love everything about their Myer Exclusive Brand, and share this passion with our customers. As experienced fashion retailers, they assist customers in styling an outfit they can only create at Myer!
Basque is for the elegant professional. As the Basque Brand Ambassador, you will lead the way inspiring enthusiasm for this product range in our customers.
With your superior retail skills and fashion knowledge, you are the face of the Basque brand. As part of the Service & Selling Team you will be supported by professional leaders in a fun and dynamic environment where customers always come first.
What will you need to succeed?
- 2+ years of fashion retail experience with strong customer service skills is essential
- Qualifications in styling/fashion will be highly advantageous
- Experience working with KPIs and targets
- A genuine interest in staying up-to-date on the latest fashion and styling trends
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships with your customers and team
- Initiative and strong work ethic – a passion for retail and customer service!
What’s in it for you?
- Become a part of the team within Australia’s most-loved department store
- A great range of discounts and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Skill development and progression opportunities
- Service Recognition, Inspirational People Awards, and more!
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including weekends and peak trading times.
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time