Customer Service Manager | Hobart
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 935222
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities.
We take what they love, and we let them live it. Be part of a team who loves coming to work each day. A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
- Join the leadership team at Myer Hobart
- Lead and mentor a team of 20 or more
- Opportunity for succession planning and development
Myer Hobart has a fun, customer-focused team culture with the Customer Service Manager leading and mentoring their team to success by delivering superior customer service and making profitable sales.
Be responsible for championing our customer first plan, managing day-to-day operations and driving sales growth.
About The Role:
- Manage the daily activities of your team and the business to drive financial performance
- Drive high performance, customer focused service and selling culture through role modelling, regular communication, feedback and recognition
- Optimise the productivity of the team by leveraging workforce management
- Maximise the team’s service and selling activities by minimising operational activities, managing effectively and delegating appropriately
- Maximise your time spent on the selling floor to manage the business, understand the customer and embed new ways of operating
- Lead, empower and inspire your team with a consistent focus on developing the next generation of MYER leaders
- Previous experience as a retail manager, area manager or similar within retail industry highly desirable
- People leadership skills, managing a medium sized team is essential
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive a team to achieve budget and KPI results
- Experience in coaching and performance management with an understanding of compliance and OH&S
- Superior customer service and selling skills
- Strong retail, financial and business acumen
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently on prioritising and meeting deadlines
Benefits to you:
- Become a leader within one of Australia’s most-loved department stores
- Career development and progression opportunities
- A great range of discounts and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Access to volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave
- Service Recognition, Inspirational People Awards and more!
To be considered for the Customer Service Manager at Myer Hobart, you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours.
More than just a shopping destination do not miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: Tasmania Daylight Time