Bring your positive energy and your love for shopping, customers and all things Christmas to Myer this season.
Join a team that makes Myer a great place to shop and an even greater place to work.
Be rewarded with lucrative team member discounts!
Christmas Casual opportunities: Online Fulfilment (selected stores) and Service & Selling
Online Fulfilment Team Members select, pack and dispatch orders. Work in a fast paced environment, ensuring high standards of selection and presentation are met every time to delight our customers when their purchases arrive at their door or for collection in store via Click & Collect.
Service & Selling Team Members are the face of our Myer stores - Combine your positive attitude and exceptional customer service with your proven ability to achieve sales targets and provide sound product advice and memorable in-store experiences to our customers.
What you need to succeed:
- Strong sales focus and excellent customer service and selling skills
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Initiative and a strong work ethic – a passion for retail and putting customers first!
- Flexible availability during peak trade (Boxing Day availability essential), expectation to work weekends, early morning starts (commencing from 6am) and midnight finishes (extended trade in December).
- Full availability to and work throughout our peak trading period of November 2021 - January 2022
What we deliver for you:
- Excellent Team Member discounts and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Generous Christmas benefit on exclusive products
- Professional leadership to support you, allowing you to further expand your retail skills
With generous discounts and beautiful stores, our Christmas Casual positions should be at the top of everyone’s wish list!
We are committed to providing a safe working and shopping experience at Myer and have implemented a range of protocols to operate safely in line with government COVID-19 guidelines.
This includes some changes to our recruitment processes and, depending on your location, we may request you participate in an online interview. Any interviews conducted in store will comply with physical distancing and hygiene protocols.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.