Procurement Manager - IT
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 937620
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Reporting to the Head of Procurement & working closely with the IT Operations Manager and the IT Leadership team the role of Procurement Manager - IT, presents an excellent opportunity to influence and shape the future direction of Myer IT technology and supplier landscape.
- Shape the future direction of Myer IT technology and supplier landscape
- Work alongside procurement leaders in a collaborative, fast paced environment
- Great new location in Docklands, close to trams, trains and great coffee!
About the role:
- As the subject matter expert, you will lead key transformational sourcing projects and manage IT strategic suppliers effectively
- Provide procurement governance and guidance to internal and external stakeholders
- Key projects include; negotiating strategic managed services arrangements, finance systems transformation and point of sale system rollout
- Enhance Myer’s procurement processes, frameworks and self-service model by development and execution of continuous improvement initiatives.
- You will be a subject matter expert, with a wealth of knowledge and experienced gained in IT procurement
- You will have successfully managed outsourced IT managed services, telecommunications, negotiated complex software deals, developed detailed statements of work and will have led end to end sourcing initiatives
- A dynamic worker that thrives in a fast paced environment
- A great communicator, with the ability to translate complex, technical language in to understandable, business language
- A true collaborator, who partners and works closely with their stakeholders, influencing and driving results to agreed business outcomes
- Works effectively even when faced with disruption and uncertainty
- Use effective strategies to stay calm and composed under pressure.
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discount on all Myer products
- Friendly, supportive and energised team environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Invitation to attend sample sales
- Social committee events, and Inspirational People Awards
- Access to Volunteer, Parental & Lifestyle Leave
- Flexible working arrangements: work from home or the office as needed
- Central location, close to good transport.
More than just a shopping destination do not miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer. APPLY TODAY!
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time