Visual Merchandise Manager | North Lakes
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 937844
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: North Lakes
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
Be part of a team who loves coming to work each day. A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
Combine your Visual Merchandise background with your leadership capability as Visual Merchandise (VM) Manager at Myer North Lakes.
As a key member of the store leadership group, the VM Manager leads a small team with innovative creative direction to deliver on trend product displays and engaging merchandise presentations to inspire our customers.
About the role:
- Deliver the national strategy for Visual Merchandise, including the in-store execution of marketing and special events
- Develop Visual Merchandise in-store plans in conjunction with the national VM team for merchandise presentations, brand placement and local events
- Regularly communicate with key stakeholders in-store to build collaboration and engagement
- Lead by example, coach and develop the VM team of Stylists and Merchandisers
- Solid background within Visual Merchandise and implementation of creative direction
- VM qualifications highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to work innovatively and collaboratively
- Coaching, leading and performance management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and people management skills
- Proven time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- A love of visual merchandising and commitment to inspiring others with your passion
- Career development and progression opportunities
- A great range of discounts and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Service Recognition, Inspirational People Awards, and more!
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours.
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time