Job no: 938279
Work type: Casual
Location: Perth City
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
- Myer Perth City
- Multiple Casual positions available
Online Fulfilment is continuing to grow at Myer with more and more Online and Click & Collect purchases daily! It's a very exciting team to be a part of; picking, packing and dispatching customer orders.
Fast paced and dynamic role where you are selecting, packing and dispatching orders for our valued customers. The correct order must have the correct item, correct quantity and meet our packing, wrapping and folding standards before being dispatched, delighting our customers when their purchases arrive to their door or for collection at the store.
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours. This includes weekdays, weekends and peak trading times.
What will you need to succeed?
- Passion for retail and wanting to put customers first
- A positive, customer-centric and 'can-do' attitude
- Highly developed organisation skills with the ability to multi task
- Appreciation and understanding of stock-flow efficiency
- Good communication skills to build relationships with customers and fellow team members
- Attention to detail, initiative and a strong work ethic
What’s in it for you?
- Team Member discount and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Skill development and career progression opportunities
- Service Recognition including our Inspirational People Awards and more!
- Professional leadership to support you, allowing you to further expand your retail skills
Be part of a team who loves coming to work each day, a team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work. Myer is more than just a shopping destination, so don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career paths at Myer.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time