L'Oréal Fragrance Consultant
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 938464
Work type: Permanent / Part time
- Position based at Myer Northland
- Permanent part time position, 20 hours per week
- We are looking for a passionate fragrance expert with outstanding customer service
Myer Northland has an opportunity for a fragrance expert to join their team. The purpose of this position is to provide exceptional experiences and services to our customers.
About the role:
- Meet customer needs in every way by recommending additional services
- Represent and advocate for Myer to generate customer loyalty and maintain strong client base
- Superior and efficient operating standards
- Demonstrate extensive product knowledge
- Passionate about all things Fragrance
- A professional with great communication and people skills
- Inspirational customer service and selling skills
Benefit to you:
- Team member discount
- Volunteer, parental and lifestyle leave available
- Service Recognition
- Inspirational People Awards
- Career growth and succession opportunities
Don’t miss this opportunity to show your talent and explore the great career path at Myer. APPLY NOW!
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time