Job no: 938471
Work type: Casual
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
- Myer Ballarat
- Casual, rotating roster
- Multiple opportunities available across various departments
Be part of Australia's iconic department store and join a passionate team of retailers with your positive attitude and exceptional customer service to promote continued customer engagement. You will succeed in this role with your proven ability to achieve sales targets and provide in-depth product advice and memorable in-store experiences to our customers. These roles are based in Menswear, Womenswear, Homewares and Logistics departments.
Good availability is required, and to be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including weekends and peak trading times.
What will you need to succeed?
- Strong sales focus with proven selling techniques, ideally within Retail
- Excellent customer service and selling experience
- A positive, customer-centric and 'can-do' attitude
- Good communication skills to build relationships with customers and fellow team members
- Initiative and a strong work ethic – a passion for retail selling!
Once you join the team, you can look forward to:
- Team Member discount and Myer Team Member exclusive offers
- Skills development and career progression opportunities
- Service Recognition including our Inspirational People Awards and more!
- Professional leadership to support you, allowing you to further expand your retail skills
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career paths at Myer and be part of a team who loves coming to work each day, a team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time