Job no: 938515
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Location: Perth City
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
- Myer Perth City
- Part time: 36 hours per week
- Lead a small creative team
About the role:
Partnering with the Visual Merchandise Manager of the store, your role as the Team Leader of Visual Merchandise will see you lead the creative VM team of Stylists and Merchandisers to create an oasis of visual inspiration to our valued customers.
Bringing your visual merchandise principles and love of a dynamic fast-paced workplace, you will execute the visual merchandise strategy from the Visual Merchandise (VM) Manager and work with your dedicated team to ensure the Adelaide store is to inspire and create incredible in-store experiences to our customers. Your sense of personal style and creative flair will enable you to bring Myer products to life, by creating engaging displays and merchandise presentations working across various departments including fashion apparel, homewares and beauty.
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including weekends and peak trading times.
What you'll bring:
- Visual merchandising experience within a retail environment is preferred
- Visual merchandise qualification or working towards highly regarded
- Leadership or supervisory experience
- Experience in retail fashion or homewares styling
- Proven attention to detail, excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding in trend and style
- Initiative and a real passion for visual merchandising!
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership and team network
- Opportunity for career progression
Myer is more than just a shopping destination. Don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer and be part of a team who loves coming to work each day, a team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time