Team Leader - Electrical
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 939127
Work type: Permanent / Part time
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
- Myer Cairns
- Part-time: 34 hours per week
- Opportunities for career growth
At Myer we offer our customers the latest brands of electrical products. Partnering with the Management team of the Store, your role as Team Leader of the Electrical department is integral to inspire and develop our Service and Selling team to deliver high performance and exceed customer expectations. Lead and motivate the team to develop creative ways to drive sales targets, demonstrate comprehensive product knowledge as well as ensuring our customers receive personal attention by creating an exceptional store experience.
To be considered for this position you will need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including weekends and peak trading times.
- People leadership / supervisory experience within a retail environment
- Retail sales experience with proven customer service and selling skills
- Strong work ethic
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills
- Time management, prioritisation and problem solving skills
- Passion for customer service and a love of retail!
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts
- A supportive leadership and team network
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
Myer is more than just a shopping destination. Don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career paths at Myer and be part of a team who loves coming to work each day, a team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time