Merchandise Team Member
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 939170
Work type: Casual
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
- Myer Townsville
- Casual opportunity
- Start your Visual Merchandise career with this exciting opportunity
About the role:
Merchandising brings Myer products to life with engaging displays and presentations to inspire our customers. Join the creative VM team where you will support the delivery of merchandise displays by maintaining and stocking the floor display, shelves and signage and clearing of stock within the store. You pride yourself on the quality of your work by being meticulous and a bit of a stickler for the details. Combined with your positive attitude, a sense of enthusiasm and the ability to multitask, this role will see you grow your skills in Visual Merchandise.
To be considered for this position you will also need to be available to work across our key store trading hours, including weekends and peak trading times.
- Visual merchandising experience in a retail environment is preferred
- Effective attention to detail skills
- A positive attitude and natural creativity
- Good communication skills to build relationships with your team
- Initiative and strong work ethic – a passion for visual merchandising!
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership and team network
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
- Great career opportunities
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer and be part of a team who loves coming to work each day. A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work.
Aust. Working Rights: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must have Australian working rights. For further information contact the Australian Department of Immigration.
Equal Opp. Employer: We pride ourselves on the diversity of the people who work at Myer, representing the community in which we serve.
Agency note: Myer Pty Ltd does not accept unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles from external agencies or suppliers via any method. Any candidates submitted in an unsolicited manner, will be considered a direct candidate application to Myer and no fee will be payable.
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time