Beauty opportunities in our Sydney City Store!
Back to search results Apply now
We are looking experts who have a natural elegance for building relationships, sales motivated, have a passion for beauty to deliver a luxurious and unique experience to all customers across our beauty floor.
- Positions based at Myer Sydney City
- Casual and Permanent part time positions, 25-36 hours per week
- Positions across the following brands: Cosmax, Coty, YSL and Lancôme.
Roles available within Myer Sydney City:
Beauty Advisor's - Highly motivated with a results oriented focus to drive sales and meet targets whilst delighting customers with details and benefits of specific product ranges.
2IC's - Passionate leader with the ability to encourage and motivate the team to be results focused, drive sales and meet targets. Work closely with the Counter Manager to develop and implement strategies to increase our client base, along with a creative flair for product initiatives and events. Experience in achieving budgeted sales targets and beauty or cosmetics experience is essential.
Counter Managers- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the purpose of this position is to lead and develop a committed team to achieve consistently great results.
Skills & Experience:
- Understands products within your beauty brand + can clearly and effectively communicate product features and benefits
- Passionate about all things beauty and cosmetics
- A professional with great communication and people skills
- Confident and skilled at Makeup application or Skin care
- Inspirational customer service and selling skills
- Completed a certificate IV or Diploma in Beauty
Benefits of working at Myer:
- Fantastic training and development opportunities – both formal and on the job
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- Access to a number of social and community programs including volunteer leave and lifestyle leave
- Work in a diverse workforce with family values
If Beauty in all forms is part of your DNA, then we want you on our team –Apply Now!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.