Myer is Australia's favourite department store and a leading destination for fashion, cosmetics and the home. For more than 100 years Myer has been bringing fashion and theatre to our local communities, with stores located across Australia. We are always looking for new ways to enhance our brand and provide an even better customer service experience.
Myer is focused on providing inspiration to everyone, including our customers, team members, shareholders, suppliers and the many communities that we engage with on a daily basis. Myer has a long history of philanthropy and local community engagement.
We are famous for our extensive range of Cosmetics, Skincare and Fragrances, with prestigious and leading beauty brands to surprise and excite our customers.
As part of our vibrant Beauty team you will have the opportunity to further develop your product knowledge across a broad portfolio of innovative products ranging from lustrous lipsticks shades, eye shadow palettes, glossy nail enamels, luminous foundations, skin care and fragrances.
Opportunities within Myer Beauty
Beauty Advisors - Highly motivated with a results oriented focus to drive sales and meet targets whilst delighting customers with details and benefits of specific product ranges.
2IC - Passionate leader with the ability to encourage and motivate the team to be results focused, drive sales and meet targets. Work closely with the Counter Manager to develop and implement strategies to increase our client base, along with a creative flair for product initiatives and events. Experience in achieving budgeted sales targets and beauty or cosmetics experience is essential.
Counter Managers- Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, the purpose of this position is to lead and develop a committed team to achieve consistently great results.
Skills & Experience
- Is confident and skilled at Make-up application or Skin care
- Understands products within your beauty brand + can clearly and effectively communicate product features and benefits
- Demonstrates experience and understanding of the retail beauty industry
- Has a flexible, open minded approach to achieving own objectives whilst supporting the achievement of others
- Can have productive and focused dialogue with the customer to identify appropriate solutions/products
- Identifies and consistently meets customer needs – goes above and beyond to say ‘Yes” to the customer
Benefits of working at Myer
- Fantastic training and development opportunities – both formal and on the job
- Opportunities for career growth and development
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- Access to a number of social and community programs including volunteer leave and lifestyle leave
- Work in a diverse workforce with family values
If Beauty in all forms is part of your DNA, then we want you on our team –Apply Now!
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.