Online Operations Specialist
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933610
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
- The eCommerce team is looking for a proactive and results-driven individual to join the team in a pivotal role
- A great location in our Docklands based Support Office
- Be a part of a team that supports the Myer growth strategy
Reporting directly to the Manager of eCommerce, Catalogue and Content we are looking for an action-orientated team player to support the growth and profitability of Myer’s online channels by defining and delivering in collaboration with IT, solutions that deliver greater efficiency and opportunities within the Online space.
About the role:
- Be Responsible for seeking out opportunities within the online operations function to improve efficiency and accuracy of the team’s output,
- Work with product teams to develop technology solutions, prioritising and ensuring successful delivery
- Coach and mentor the operations team members to effectively utilise the tools and processes available to execute their daily tasks confidently and autonomously
- Challenge and assist team members to focus on quality customer outcomes and to use agile and lean thinking to reduce complexity and redundancy in their day-to-day processes
- Act as the conduit between the online operations team and core IT function to interpret requirements and manage the implementation of technology solutions and standardised practices
- SME support to the online operations team as and when required for any issues impacting the trading readiness/capability of the website
- Prior experience in an ecommerce role, preferably within a fast-paced retail environment is essential
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and proven data accuracy skills
- Advanced PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the capacity to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders
- Customer driven with a strong service focus
- Operational experience using WCS (websphere) IBM, VBA and SQL, is preferred,
- Ability to take ownership of the role, whilst also working within a team environment
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership team
- Great sense of job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
- Opportunities for career development
To register your interest, APPLY NOW.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time