Senior Manager - Media Strategy & Partnerships
Back to search results Apply now
Job no: 933638
Work type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Support Office - Docklands
Work is a whole lot better when you love what you do, we know that. That’s why we make sure that the loves and interests of our people match their responsibilities. We take what they love, and we let them live it.
So, do you want to be part of a team who loves coming to work each day? A team that makes Myer a great place to shop, and an even greater place to work?
Exciting things are happening at Myer and this opportunity to join the Media team is just one of them.
Reporting to the Head of Media the role of Senior Manager, Media Strategy & Partnerships is critical in aiding the development and sales of media opportunities across the Myer properties. The role has a strong focus in integrated media platform development and strategy plus:
- Be a pivotal role within the Myer Media team
- Work closely with Head of Media to Myer’s share of voice and enable sales growth
- Great location in Docklands, close to trams, trains and great coffee!
About the role:
- Serve as key point of contact between internal and external Myer media stakeholders in media sales strategy and integrated platform development
- Develop channel strategy to identify and prioritize intermediaries to build partnerships with that will maximise communications, increase Myer’s share of voice and enable sales growth
- Support Head of Media in leading external media agencies, in the conceptualization and execution of cross-channel media plans that deliver growth and efficiency for Myer
- Collaborate with cross functional team in delivering full communications recommendations against top tier marketing programs
- Analyse and disseminate media results and reporting, and utilize learnings for future recommendations
- Support Head of Media in setting agenda for Monthly and Quarterly Business Review of strategic partners and ensuring follow-ups on key action items
- Together with the Head of Media, drive deal negotiation and renewal, working closely with your team, Marketing, Content, Data, Legal, Finance, Procurement and other relevant business units
- Core knowledge of all facets of the media mix
- Strong partner engagement skills with the ability to develop relationships, and magnify existing partner channels
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to tailor messages for both business and technical audiences; comfort in addressing informal team meetings and delivering prepared presentations to executives/external audience
- Ability to think creatively and analyse data to make strategic and tactical recommendations
- Team player, who thrives in intellectually charged environments, has strong convictions and the ability to win credibility and contribute across the breadth of a business and its senior management team
- Solid point of view on where the wider marketing industry is going
- Ability to drive integration of offline and online as well as emerging digital/social platforms and technologies
- Retail marketing experience, a plus!
Benefits to you:
- Generous Team Member discounts on all Myer products
- A supportive leadership and team environment
- A great sense of achievement and job satisfaction for your dedication and work ethic
- Central location, close to good transport links
More than just a shopping destination, don’t miss this opportunity to explore the great career path at Myer.
Residency Note: To be eligible to apply for this job, you must be an Australian or NZ citizen or have an appropriate visa to live and work in Australia. Further information can be obtained from the Australian Department of Immigration.
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time